15% Off Any Service for First-Time Clients (Limit One Per Customer)

CIC Experts

Phone Icon (587) 327-1956

Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
After-Hours Appointments Available

Pay Your Invoice ›


Applying for Permanent
Residence, Permits & Visas

At CIC Experts, we take the mystery out of applying for permanent residence, permits, and visas. Contact us today to book a consultation.

Immigration Consultations

Whether you are applying for a student visa or permanent residence, there are concrete steps you can take that will help you achieve your goals. We help applicants who are applying for any of the following Canadian immigration classes:

  • Express Entry
  • Provincial Nominee Program
  • Work Permits & Visas
  • Permanent Residence
  • Permanent Residence for Caregivers — Live-in caregivers and in-home caregivers who have met the requirements may apply for permanent residence.
  • Caregivers for People with High Medical Needs
  • Student Permits & Visas — Foreign students may apply for student visas to study in Canada.
  • Spousal & Family Sponsorships — If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you may sponsor your spouse and family members.
  • Extensions of Work, Visit, or Study Permits — These visas are granted to people who want to extend their visit, study, or work terms.
Globe With Flags

Express Entry

Find out more about immigrating to Canada via Express Entry. Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under the following federal economic immigration programs:

Humanitarian & Compassionate Grounds

You may use this application to apply for permanent residence from within Canada on humanitarian and compassionate grounds (H&C) if you are a foreign national currently living in Canada and need an exemption from one or more requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) or Regulations in order to apply for permanent residence within Canada. You must also believe that you would experience unusual and undeserved or disproportionate hardship if you are not granted the exemption you need and not be eligible to apply for permanent residence from within Canada in any of these classes:

  • Spouse or Common-Law Partner
  • Live-in Caregiver
  • Protected Person & Convention Refugees
  • Temporary Resident Permit Holder

Your Questions Answered

At CIC Experts, our goal is to provide the very best in Canadian immigration consulting services. We help our clients find all the information they need to help them succeed, and we answer any questions they may have. Whether you need to retain our services throughout the entire immigration process or you just have a few questions, we do everything we can to assist you.

Pay Your Invoice ›